In a country like India where cricket is not just a sport but a religion followed by people from all walks of life, each one of us have worshipped this game at some point in our lives. You have loved the game so much that you would desperately wait for the sun to come up to drag your bat out and start playing. Amongst many memories of your childhood, here are some that you will relate to if you have played cricket as a kid.
1. Ground Or No Ground, You Have Played Cricket In The Narrowest Of By Lanes Including Your ‘Galli’ (Street)!
2. On Every Birthday You Have Secretly Wished That Somebody Gifted You A New Cricket Bat.
3. Getting A New Bat Meant Working Day And Night On The Stroke Of The Bat
4. Once You Started Playing, You Didn’t Care If You Broke Your Neighbor’s Window Or Your Own.
5. Forget Eating Your Meal, You Wouldn’t Blink Your Eyes When India Played Against Pakistan.
6. As Much As You Worshipped The Game, This Man Was And Will Always Be Your God.
7. You Cherish Your Fan Moment When You Watch This Video.